Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – The Monster Phone
This post is entirely dedicated to Samsung Galaxy Note 4. We’re rounding up all the rumours of note 4, expected specification and features of note 4. All the techies have put note 4 at foremost on the most awaited phones of year 2014. We’ll be updating this post on a regular basis and make you aware about all the official and rumored statement coming from trusted sources.
There are hundreds of rumors about Note 4, and few of them make sense, and few are absolutely rubbish.
This article will give you a fair idea about all the things given below
About Note 4
Ever since the launch of galaxy note 3, gadget geeks have already started inquiring about Galaxy Note 4. Note 3 sales have already crossed 12 Million within 2 months. That’s why smartphone users are expecting even more from this Phablet than the other smartphones. Even though it’s been just 2 months since the note 3 launched but Samsung lovers have already started asking questions like, “when is the galaxy note 4 coming out?”and Many more.
Samsung CEO Kwon Oh Hyun has already said that, Note 4 will be even better than note 3. When everyone is comparing note 3 with iPhone 5S, we can assume that the competition for Note 4 will not be that easy, especially when other players like LG, HTC and Sony are also trying to enter in this segment. The note series has come very far even since the inception in 2011 and all previous version have been incredibly successful.
Rumours about Galaxy Note 4 are at its peak, and few high authority blogs like engadet, techcrunch have already speculated that Note 4 will come with AMOLED Screen. Don’t be surprised at all if it comes with PLS LCD Screen. It is quite obvious that Samsung Note 4 will come with multiple versions like, with and without dual sim, with LTE and 3G.
Release Date of Note 4
Samsung Note Series release date has been quite predictable. If we look at the launch date of the previous note series mobiles, all of them have been released in the month of August to September. So, Samsung galaxy note 4 is expected to hit in the market till September 2014.
Let’s take a look at the release date of previous smartphones in note series.
• Release date of Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note– October 2011, two years ago
• Samsung galaxy note 2 n7100 release date – 26 September 2012
• Galaxy Note 3 release date –September 25 2013
• Expected Release Date of Galaxy Note 4 in US – September/October, 2014?
Since, Galaxy S5 is about to be released in within a month or two. So, we can expect that Samsung Electronics will be solely focusing on note 4 once the galaxy s5 is out. Samsung biggest competitor in android phablet market is, “Apple”. IPhone 6S is expected to hit the market till June next year. So don’t be shocked if note 4 comes before October next year. When everyone was thinking the March release of galaxy s5, and now we hear that it is coming in January as a New Year surprise.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Price
It’s too early to confirm or speculate the price of note 4, but it should range around the price of note 3. Currently, Note 3 is priced at $632.99 on eBay in US, and it is priced around 43000 in India. With more and more people opting for large screen phablet, it will be a challenge for Samsung to keep the note under $750. Without a doubt, Samsung is still the first choice among the smartphones users, but the scenario has changed in last 4 years or so. Mobile manufacturers like Sony, HTC, LG and even Nokia is targeting the same customers by launching phablet like Xperia Z1, HTC One Max.
In case the price of note 4 exceeds 800$ then it would be a chance for other mobile manufacturers to make an entry, in this not so exploited range of phablet.
Expected Price of Note 4 in Various Countries
In US – 700$
In India – Above 45,000 Rs.
In UAE – around 2200 AED
In UK – £500.00
Specification of Note 4 -(Rumors Of Course)
1. Body: From various different sources, note 4 may be the first Samsung smartphone with aluminum back.
2. Size and Resolution: -Smartphones users and fans are expecting a bigger screen size this time than note 3 which has a 5.7 inches screen. Nothing can be said this time, but rumours suggest that it would have a display of 5.9 inch along with the 2160 px display (2K resolution).
3. RAM: Almost Confirmed: It has to be at least 4 GB RAM and if Samsung does the same, it will be great user experience to play games and run apps on note 4. Keeping note 3 in mind which has a 3GB RAM, note 4 will come with 4GB RAM.
4. Camera: Galaxy Note 4 would be most probably feature the 20.7 MP rear Camera with 5K video recording, LED flash, ISOCELL sensor and F2.2 31mm lens. 5 MP front Camera.
5. Battery: 3600mAh battery
6. Storage: 128GB on the card this time.
7. Other: 4G, USB 3.0, Bluetooth (4.1)
With all the above features, Note 4 is going to be one of the best smartphones in year 2014.
Note 4 Images
Lot has been already said, and rumours about note 4 will keep on floating till any official confirmation from Samsung. Samsung lovers are hoping that it will not have IPS LCD screen. It may become one of the few phones with wireless charging facility.
If you can’t wait for note 4, these are the few alternatives which might interest you.
Note 3 ,Galaxy S4 (launched), Galaxy S5 (launching this January), IPhone 5S , HTC One Max